All right, so I'm giving in to this one. I'm supposed to list 100 facts about me...here goes.
1. I have 3 sisters and 2 brothers.
2. I am the "middle child" and my catchphrase with my family is "I just want to be heard."
3. Every so often, very abruptly, I will do a single hiccup-burp - VERY loudly, and I can't control it.
4. When I was younger I was deathly afraid of dogs, no matter how small they were.
5. I am allergic to cats and penicillin.
6. Even though I've worked in a preschool,I don't plan on sending my children to one.
7. I have flat feet.
8. I have horrible eyesight and have had glasses/contacts since the 5th grade.
9. I would love to get laser eye surgery, but am totally freaked out at the idea of having my eyes open during a surgery.
10. I wore braces AND headgear (but only at night) for a time.
11. I still don't have my wisdom teeth out.
12. I used to work at Disneyland as a princess and parade dancer.
13. I have been in 2 Disneyland commercials - both as Belle, but I'm very tiny and only onscreen for a few seconds.
14. I saw Johnny Depp and Cindy Crawford at Disneyland watching the parade.
15. I was a classically trained ballerina.
16. I've taught cotillion for the past 9 years.
17. I was a cheerleader in high school.
18. I've never had a cavity. (knock on wood)
19. If I can get past the morning sickness, I'd love to have about 4 kids.
20. I am graduating from CalState Long Beach with a degree in Child Development in one month!
21. I have my own business with Arbonne International.
22. I plan on earning a Mercedes-Benz through Arbonne in the near future.
23. I serve as the Beehive Advisor in my ward.
24. I am going to be an aunt in November!
25. I have the best husband in the world.
26. I had the WORST wedding photographer in the world.
27. One of my favorite foods is rice.
28. My favorite flavor of ice cream is vanilla.
29. I love to rearrange my furniture.
30. I'm addicted to HGTV and FoodNetwork.
31. I can't wait until I'm done with school so I can be a "real" wife.
32. I can't wait until I'm a mom!
33. I love to bake.
34. I love making up my own recipes.
35. I wear a size 8 shoe.
36. I'm not much of a soda person.
37. I hate Dr. Pepper.
38. Regular Coca-cola gives me the worst stomach ache.
39. I've lived almost my entire life in Long Beach, CA.
40. I've lived in Los Alamitos for almost 2 years.
41. I LOVE living here.
42. Every year I used to spend the entire summer at my grandparent's in Florida.
43. I've been to DisneyWorld several times - love it!
44. I am a Disney theme park freak - I will always love going!
45. I love the movie Enchanted.
46. Last night I had a dream that I got to star in a Broadway musical.HAHA I'm a dork...
47. I sing in my car all of the time.
48. I love musicals.
49. I love to watch American Idol.
50. I'm halfway done! Thanks for getting this far.
51. I'd love to travel to Europe.
52. I went to Hawaii on my honeymoon.
53. I've only been to Utah twice.
54. I've been to Florida countless times...
55. I've been to Nevada twice.
56. I've been to Texas a few times on a layover at the airport...
57. I'd love to take a cake decorating class.
58. I'd love to take a flower arranging class.
59. I love to go to Bed Bath & Beyond to look around.
60. Ditto to Michael's.
61. I love Costco hot dogs.
62. Costco also has the best swirl frozen yogurt.
63. Ikea also has very good frozen yogurt.
64. I've played the piano since I was 5.
65. My first dance class was when I was 3.
66. I used to have extremely frizzy hair when I was little.
67. It was so frizzy, it stuck straight out all over my head.
68. People used to ask me if I'd stuck my finger in a socket.
69. Or if I'd been struck by lightening.
70. I was once RED from the Fraggles for Halloween.
71. I love to dress up and be fancy.
72. Maybe that's why I loved working at Disneyland... hmmmm...
73. I love little children.
74. I love to baby-watch.
75. I love to listen to children tell stories or tell their thoughts about different issues.
76. I love going to church.
77. I love being LDS.
78. I can't stand the sound of cardboard scraping against cardboard.
79. I can be a bit of a control freak.
80. I don't use the word "sucks".
81. I just can't bring myself to do it - it sounds funny coming out of my mouth.
82. I ran track in 8th grade.
83. I hate to run.
84. When I was little, I chopped all of my hair off because "it was in my eyes".
85. I then hid my head under the bed when my mom caught wind of what I'd done...
86. I love watching old home videos.
87. I love hanging out with my family.
88. I don't like putting away laundry.
89. I love cheesecake.
90. I love homemade pizza.
91. I think Unisom (my anti-nausea drug)is one of the greatest inventions ever...
92. I love Arbonne's Skin Conditioning Oil - it got rid of my stretch marks!
93. I am not a math/science person.
94. I love to read.
95. I am a huge fan of Harry Potter.
96. I love cheesy chick flicks.
97. I am a huge sap - I cry at movies quite often, but try not to show it if i'm around people.
98. My car is usually a disaster area.
99. I love eating cold cereal.
100. My feet are sore from being swollen (the heat!) and being on them all day...
Whew! Okay, I tag Marie, McKenzie, Tawny, Donovan, and anyone else who wants to.
Clutter Rehab is back new and improved!
4 months ago




5 comments:
I love reading about you. Miss the original blog site. Something about the coral color was soothing to me. Oh well...I off to control the Universe.
Man 100! Thats good, I had enough trouble thinking of answers when I got tagged to give 7 answers per question!
Oh and totally agree with #26!
I learned sooooo much about you! That was fun to read! I love that you were a princess at Disneyland... you made the perfect one!
I love that you came up with 100 things and yes I did read them all. I also remember when you cut all your hair. Congrats on your little boy.
Post a Comment