My baby boy is growing up.
I took this picture on Monday, which marks the first morning that there were absolutely NO TEARS before preschool. YAY! There were still tears once it was time for me to leave him at preschool, but it's still a work in progress and I'm really impressed with just how far he's come in a few short weeks.
I bought a set of kids multi-colored plastic plates, bowls and cups at Ikea a long time ago. Owen has never cared which color dish that he uses.
The other day, I got out the pink plate, which was next on the stack in the cabinet, for Owen's snack.
He immediately told me, "I don't want THAT plate!!! It's PINK!! I don't LIKE pink!!"
My boy is growing up.
And so it begins.
Clutter Rehab is back new and improved!
4 months ago




1 comments:
Hahaha. Will has always liked pink and purple. It'll probably be a big deal for me when he decides not to like then anymore.
Post a Comment