Lexie has been taking off her headbands lately. It makes me sad. I'm hoping it's only because it's been so hot and that when the weather cools off she'll let me put them on her again. Luckily she has just enough hair for a small clip.
It will do for now.
Lexie turned 10 months on Friday. She has some new tricks up her sleeve.
- Waves to everyone and everything, but most of the time the people she's waving at aren't looking at her. I think she prefers it that way. It is so precious.
- Stands all by herself for about 20-30 seconds at a time. Then she slowly lowers herself to sit down.
- Uses push toys to walk by herself. It really won't be long before she's walking on her own.
- Makes clicking noises with her tongue. She gets super excited if you do it back to her.
- Is a maniac in the bathtub. She does a very high pitched, excited, and LOUD scream because she loves the bath so much. She also fills up the cup we use for washing hair and tries to drink it every minute that she's in there. I always take it away from her, dump out the water, and hand it back to her. Then, with a big grin on her face, she fills it back up with water and brings it up to her mouth. "Clever girl." (hahaha I just quoted Jurassic Park. Does anyone besides my siblings know which part I'm referring to?)
- She insists on feeding herself whenever possible. She will only eat baby food out of the pouch because she feels like she can do it all by herself. Otherwise, she prefers finger foods. She also always holds her own bottle.
- Her fun and adventureous personality is really starting to come through. She is such a joy to have in our home!







1 comments:
She is adorable! We just watched Jurassic park (love that movie) so I know which part:) Did you know they will be releasing Jurassic park in 3d in spring?!
Post a Comment