Owen got these Wall-E pajamas for Christmas. The tag says they're 12 months, but I took them out of the drawer and they're smaller than some of his 6 month-sized clothes. These pajamas look more like "little boy" pajamas compared to the footed sleepers he usually wears. He just looks so grown up in these.
He also has tried out his high chair and I am happy to report that he likes it. He's still just a little guy, so he slides down a bit while in the chair, but he'll grow into it soon. He is definitely happy to be able to sit up all the way while he eats.
On a side note, I'll give an update on my mom's condition. Two weeks ago she found out that her tumor is completely gone and she is all done with her chemo!!! Yay!!!! She is having surgery tomorrow and after that she'll have radiation treatment. Thank you for all of your prayers and good thoughts. Miracles DO happen and prayers are heard.
Here are some pictures from last week of my little man. Enjoy.
Playtime with Elmo
This expression is kind of funny to me...
If you're happy and you know it...
My new high chair




2 comments:
He's a cutie. I love his smiley face. So cute.
I LOVE these smiley pictures!! AND that highchair looks great!! :)
Post a Comment