Our little Owen is growing up so fast! He wants so desperately to sit up on his own - and he's almost there. Whenever we feed him his rice cereal we put him in his bouncy seat or swing. Both seat backs are at an incline. This has worked well for the past few weeks. However, the past few nights Owen has pushed himself up on his elbows so that he is sitting up while he's eating. So, today I went to Target and bought him a high chair so that he doesn't have to struggle so much. :) Of course, here it is, 10:30 at night and he's decided to sleep through his feeding time so I - oops, I mean HE - can't try out his new chair! Go figure...
Clutter Rehab is back new and improved!
4 months ago




2 comments:
Loooooooooved the new pictures! :) He's so cute playing the piano, he'll be a heart breaker for sure! The one with Owen and Rick's chins touching is pretty adorable too :) I can't believe how big he's getting! Thanks for posting new pictures!
He just keeps getting cuter and cuter ! AS for the highchair, like you, I think I enjoy Bostyn's stuff a lot more than she does. haha
Post a Comment