

Rick started playing the guitar almost a year ago and Owen absolutely LOVES the guitar. He loves to listen to it, see it, touch it, eat it. Seriously, if I'm holding Owen and we walk by the guitar his eyes get wide and he tries to jump out of my arms and get the guitar. So Rick likes to have little jam sessions with Owen. Owen uses the ukelele because it's more his size and I think it's just the cutest thing.
5 comments:
I love these pictures, so cute! AND I really like your new layout and that cute header!! :) So VERY cute! :)
It was fun to see you last weekend! I think those two boys with their guitars is so cute, those pictures are priceless. Your new page is super cute too !
so cute! im 100% sure this is going to be a post i will have on my blog when we have kids! aaron taught himslef to play the Uke a little after we started dating (about 4 yrs ago) and he loves it...plays it daily and i love it too...i know our little ones are going to prob be forced by their dad to play as well hahaha...
ps- hes getting so big...and hes oh so cute!
That is too much! He looks like he is trying to seriously play in the last picture with how his hands are positioned.
That is so dang cute! I too, LOVE guitar and that's awesome that Rick has learned to play so well. I can't believe little Owen is half way to a year! Where does the time go??? And no, you're not too far away for the pay it forward thing. It looks like we might be coming to Cali in July and I can maybe give you your gift then if we get a chance to see you. If not I can just send it. :)
Post a Comment