*What a fun idea!* The first 5 people to respond to this post will get something made by me- my choice! This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:1. I make no guarantees you will like what I make! (I can only hope!)2. What I create will be just for you.3. It will be done sometime this year.4. You have no clue what it's going to be... it may be cards, a bookmark, something delicious, or a complete surprise to you (and me)! Who knows?5. Most importantly, you must offer the same deal on your blog. The first 5 people to comment on your blog get something made by YOU!
Clutter Rehab is back new and improved!
4 months ago




5 comments:
You know I am so in. I will link back to your site in the next day or so.
I am always up for something homemade and free! :)
Anything made by sherri has to be good! I'm in!
Coming in at number four.... Yay ! I can't wait !
Me too!! I saw this on another blog looks fun!
Post a Comment