Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Halloween


Using "the force"
"Flying"
"Cheeeeeeese!!!"
Mr. Incredible and Dash

Hope you have an "Incredible" Halloween!!!

2 comments:

Gloria said...

OH MY GOSH! That costume is INCREDIBLE, did you put it together yourself?! Seriously, SO adorable!!! :) AND I love the picture with Mr. Incredible himself, was that at Disneyland? Did he get to walk around wearing his costume?! I bet he was a HIT! :)

Sherri Araiza said...

Yes, we put it together. Rick made the Mr. Incredible logo with felt, and then we found the underwear, leggings and a shirt in the little girl's section at Target. The boots are just a pair of Rick's old socks over Owen's tennis shoes. My mom and I took him to Disneyland on Friday to get that picture with Mr. Incredible. Owen was very excited to be in his "Dash" costume when he saw him. :)