Lately my life has been CRAZY busy, but crazy good. In the past month, the following things happend:
- I turned 26
- my business, Busy Books for Busy Bodies, appeared at a 2-day boutique
- attended/helped with baby showers for my sister-in-law (actually all three of these things happened in the same week)
- Taught YW lessons
- Choreographed our ward play
- Started weekly rehearsals for a women's vocal ensemble for a Christmas music program
- was asked to conduct the children's choir for said Christmas music program
- became an aunt again (and I have a beautiful niece, Chloe!)
- attended 3 baby blessings
- have been filling Busy Book orders in my spare time
- had prayers answered in HUGE ways
- celebrated 5 family member's birthdays
Up until a few months ago, I'd say that my life has been pretty calm for about a year now. Well, what I mean by calm is that I didn't have a calling at church and I really didn't have to follow any type of schedule. I didn't have any commitments whatsoever. I kept telling myself to enjoy that time because I knew it wouldn't last forever.
Well, it seems like my "calm" year is making up for lost time....... Toss in Thanksgiving, Christmas, shopping, birthday parties, music rehearsals, music performances, 2 more boutiques...........
I don't think I'll be able to rest again until January. But I'm not complaining.
It feels good to be back.
Anyway, I just had to share my latest creation at Busy Books. I LOVE IT! It's perfect for little boys.




1 comments:
Wow, you've been busy! Everything sounds wonderful, good for you!
Post a Comment