Last Sunday we had our family come over for a little dinner birthday celebration. In an effort to make things festive, I took Owen to the store and walked down the party plate aisle. My plan was to let him pick which theme he wanted to do, thinking that he'd pick Toy Story because he loves Buzz Lightyear. However, there happened to be Star Wars theme plates and he totally picked those as his favorites!!
But... they were ugly and didn't have much color. The Toy Story ones were much cuter. I figured this is the last year I can get away with picking his birthday party theme, so we went with Toy Story.
Do you remember the fabulous cake that Rick made last year? Well, this year he totally outdid himself! We had a lot of fun celebrating with everyone. Till next year...
Clutter Rehab is back new and improved!
4 months ago




2 comments:
Looks so fun. Can you believe he's two??? I can hardly believe it!
Looks like so much fun. Can you believe he is two??? I can hardly believe it!
Post a Comment