Last week Owen and I took a trip to Florida for my cousin's wedding. We were looking forward to lots of fun in the sun, but instead we had almost constant rain!! The week we were there, Florida got more rain than they have in the past three hurricanes combined! Go figure. But we still had a great time, anyway. There were a few moments of sunshine, and we definitely took advantage of them going on boat rides and playing in the backyard at my grandma and papa's house. Owen got to meet relatives for the first time and was a great sport on the plane ride there and back. We had a great time, but we definitely missed poor Daddy who was home all alone. He had to stay behind because of finals and job interviews. Here are a few pictures from our trip. I'm a a little "picture happy", so I tried to narrow it down. Enjoy!
Clutter Rehab is back new and improved!
4 months ago





2 comments:
His hair is so long on top! Haha Cute -Katie
I love the mohawk!!!!
Post a Comment