Rick!!!
On Friday night I had the honor of escorting my husband to the
2009 Center for Insurance Studies Scholarship Awards Ceremony
at the Marriot in Fullerton. We got all dressed up, dropped Owen off with Aunt Tawny and Uncle Donovan (thanks again!!!) and headed out for the night. Rick received not one, but TWO scholarship awards. First, he won the O.C. RIMS Insurance Scholarship and then the Cargill Insurance Innovation Award. Out of the 40+ recipients that night, he was one of two people to get more than one award. I am so proud of him! He has worked so hard to finish his degree and go to work so that I can be home with Owen. I cannot think of a man more deserving of these awards then him. Congrats!!
Us
(In case you were wondering, I did NOT cut my hair short - it just looks like I did in this picture.)
Rick receiving one of his awards
(We took this at the end of the night when most everyone had already gone home, hence the stage skirt halfway off)




3 comments:
Congrats Rick! p.s. I got Koa a few ties from The Childrens Place (for like $3 each... don't know if they're still on sale, but they aren't expensive at normal price either)
Those flowers are beautiful! Congrats Rick!
Oooo... I really like those flowers. Awesome job Rick!!!
Post a Comment