Monday, September 22, 2008

One Month Old

Yesterday Owen turned one month old! I can't believe he's already been here that long. Time is flying by quickly. I've taken lots of cute pictures so I think I'll make this post mostly picturs, but I'll say a few things first.
Yesterday was also our first trip to church as a family of three. Rick and I had fun dressing Owen up in his fancy clothes. It was really fun to show him off to everyone in the ward and REALLY fun to be out and about. I've made maybe two trips to the store in the past month - talk about cabin fever!

Owen's new tricks include sticking his tongue out, spitting up after every feeding instead of just occassionaly, and last night he ate every 4 1/2 hours!! I REALLY hope that becomes a habit of his. It was so incredible to get solid 3 hours of sleep at a time.

Without further ado, here are pictures of my handsome boy.



















9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't get to see him yesterday. Hopefully next week. Love the photos.

The Farish Family said...

One month old! Look how big he's getting! Hard to believe how fast time flies huh?! Next thing you know they won't stop talking, and you'll be begging them to stop talking!! Hope to see you guys soon.

Rebecca M said...

So adorable! He looks so cute all dressed up!

Marie said...

You totally crack me up Sherri, thank you for your comment!! I love that you had to clarify that you didn't think my kid looked like a puppy:) Your so funny!! I totally know what you meant though i was thinking the same thing!! Mr Owen is getting so big and looking so handsome!! I hope when I come down you'll let me drop in for a visit!! You'll have to leave me your phone number or email it to me so we can hook up while im down there!

3 Men & a Lady said...

What a little cutie! I can't believe he is already a month old! It's so fun to finally take them out and show 'em off. Happy month, Owen!

Braden and Jodee said...

Time sure does fly! He is adorable, and you look great! Isn't it so fun to dress them up... If they just wouldn't get upset about it, I'd change Brighton like 5 times a day I swear.

Garrett and Leslie said...

Owen is so cute! It's so weird when friends start having babies...we are all so grown up! Yes I did move into your mother-in-laws ward (I didn't really go all that far haha) and it would be great so see you guys! It sounds like you all are doing fabulous! We are all doing great as well! All of us Monroe kids are married now, but only half of us have kids...it will be awhile for me and Garrett as well as Dusty and Melissa.

Hope to see you guys soon!!

The Rex Family said...

Owen is adorable in his pictures but even cuter in person! I cannot believe how TINY he is! I forget how small they are at first... my kids got HUGE fast!! He is precious

Gloria said...

He's precious! Those pictures are adorable of him! I love all his cute little outfits too! :) And SHERRI, you look wonderful! :)