Owen is almost a month old! I can hardly believe it. He just gets cuter and cuter every day. His new tricks include spitting up and sleeping for 3 hours at a time at night. He is also awake and alert for a few hours everyday now. We also enjoy an occasional "fake" smile and look forward to him learning how to laugh.
His hair is growing in more and if you look closely in the pictures, you'll see that it sticks straight up on the back/top of his head - ADORABLE! I'm a bit nervous that he might have inherited my crazy baby hair. (For those of you who don't know, when I was little my hair stuck straight up all over my head. It stuck out so much that people would ask me if I got struck by lightening or if I'd stuck my finger in a socket - yes, people actually asked me that.) Anyway, we are continually entertained and curious to watch our baby grow. More to come...
His favorite face. We've named it "Zoolander'.
Precious (Notice the hair sticking straight up)
His favorite pose. He loves to stretch his arms above his head.
Clutter Rehab is back new and improved!
4 months ago




6 comments:
He is absoultely adorable!! :) What a little cutie! I can't believe he's been here 3 weeks already! I love the pictures you took, I think he looks quite a bit like his daddy in them! I'm happy to hear everyone is doing well!
Oh my... he seriously is the cutest! I love the "stick straight up" hair! Enjoy each moment because they grow up WAY too fast!
He is such a cute little peanut! At least you will know he is a Stephens if his hair stick straight up - even if it isn't blonde!
he is so cute! def a cross between the 2 of u! cant believe hes amost a month...bet u r having so much fun with him=]
He is just the cutest little bugger! We thought we would be coming back to visit in Oct. but as it turns out, I'm not allowed to miss any student teaching unless I'm sick. So our plans changed and Thanksgiving will be the date of our glorious return. Haha... I can't wait to meet OWEN!!!
So cute! Man time sure goes by soooo quickly. I hope everyone is doing well!
Post a Comment