Monday, March 24, 2008

Baby Alert!!!

Well, spring is definitely here! Yesterday we spent most of the day at the Araiza's home and all of Loretta's (M-I-L) side of the family. It was quite an eventful day. We had a delicious dinner of ham and carne asada (for the Araiza side). Then we had a massive egg hunt and then used the eggs as money for an auction. Rick did our bidding and we got a very comfortable lounge chair. Good job, honey!

We got to catch up with cousins we hadn't seen for awhile. We already knew that Jon and Kerri were pregnant but we thought our due dates were about a month apart. After talking, we realized we're only 3 DAYS apart. Our babies are due at practically the same time! Then, we got the news Rick's cousin Katie is pregnant and due November 30th. To top it all off, last Saturday we found out that Rick's sister Tawny is pregnant (but we weren't allowed to tell yet...) and due November 14th. So.... that means by Christmas we'll have 4 new babies in the family. CRAZY! I am SO excited! Now our baby will have 3 cousins the same age, AND I get to be an aunt! Yay!!! Congratulations everyone!

3 comments:

The Peterson's said...

FOUR!! WOW! That IS BIG news! Congrats to all!

Marie said...

That is so exciting!! I wish my kids had cousins close to their age:( Its so fun whenever you get to share that with someone your close to. I am glad to hear things are going great with your pregnancy. Cant wait to find out what your having!!!

Kevin and Melissa said...

Hi Sherri! Congratulations on the new baby. Donovan said you guys find out soon what the gender is. I think its so fun that you and Tawny will have babies so close. You look so great and happy!

~Melissa