Friday, March 14, 2008

The time has come...

Okay, so I swore we would get a blog when we started having kids, so I guess it's about that time! Rick and I went to the doctor on Wednesday and Baby Araiza, aka "Diaper Bottoms" is healthy and growing strong. We got to hear the heartbeat, which was so exciting! Sometimes I forget that I have a little life growing inside of me...sometimes it doesn't feel real! It's nice to be reassured that in a few short months we will have added another member to our family.

I'm 15 weeks along and am feeling a lot better than I have been. I battled some nasty "morning" sickness for the first little while...I even ended up in the hospital due to severe dehydration. However, modern medicine is a wonderful thing! I definitely have more energy now and am not so sensitive to smells. I am SO glad that part of pregnancy is over.

Our expected due date is September 2th, although the last ultrasound we had measured it at being due September 4th. I figure I'll just count that whole week as my due date and we'll see what happens.



Here's me at 12 weeks 4 days... my waistline is definitely expanding!


We find out the sex of the baby on April 9th. Take a guess at the bottom of the page!

6 comments:

Gloria said...

Sherri!! I love that you have a blog! :) Someday we will get one...Anyway, I love the picture! You're adorable pregnant! Keep them coming!! :) Miss you tons!

Nancy Smith... said...

Sherri,
Cute blog! You are so cute pregnant!
I love being in Y.W. with you!
Love ya!

Jeff & Erika said...

Congratulations guys! So happy for you!!
Erika, Jeff & Abigail

The Duncan Proect said...

Welcome to the blogging world. You have done such a great job on your site that I want a redesign. I have added you to my googlereader. All the best.

J said...

We are so happy to hear the good news and glad to hear you are feeling better Sherri. We look forward to hearing more on your blog. Jim & Sue

Rebecca M said...

Hey! Cute blog, and cute prego pic...hope you guys are doing well! Take care!