Lexie had her 3 month check up last week.
Her stats:
Height: 25 inches
Weight: 14 lbs. 9 oz.
Our little Lexie Girl is growing like a weed! I love her cute baby chunky-ness! This girl has the longest eye lashes I have ever seen and the cutest smile.
New Tricks: Laughing! She will also take a bottle now. (WHEW!) However, she is still not too sure about formula, so mommy's milk it is for this girl.
Sleeping Habits: She usually goes down for the night at about 11 p.m. and sleeps until about 4 a.m. Then she'll eat and go back to sleep until 8:30 or 9 (or whenever Owen decides to wake her up!) During the day she takes shorter naps on and off in the morning, but come late afternoon she's tired and usually takes a good 2 hour nap.
Temperament: Lexie is very easy going. She hardly makes a peep unless she's tired or hungry. When she's really tired and trying to go to sleep she'll usually fuss for a few mintues and then settle down. She gets the most alert/active/talkative at night - anywhere from 8 - 10 p.m. She is also a champ when it comes to handling big brother's kisses all over her face, nose, head, etc., and tummy squishes/tickles. She does get an immediate smile on her face when Owen talks to her, holds her hand, or lays down next to her.
Side Story: Owen always wants to "see" (i.e., touch, kiss, caress, etc..) when she's sleeping. I'll tell him to wait because Lexie's asleep. The next thing I know, I hear Lexie waking up from the other room and then, "Mommy!! She's awake!!! She's awake now!!" with a BIG GRIN on his face. But it's an innocent grin. He's not doing it to be naughty. He just can't help himself. He's genuinley surprised and happy that she has woken up.





1 comments:
your kids are so adorable I can't even handle it! miss being neighbors
Post a Comment