I feel like most of my blog posts lately are about Lexie.
I haven't been trying to neglect Owen, but I like to put pictures with my posts.
Lately, when I try to take Owen's picture, this is what happens.
However, he has been saying some very cute things lately. Here are a few of our conversations we've had in the past week.
#1: While driving in the car, he looked out of the window.
Owen: Hey Mommy, are those clouds?
Mom: Yup.
Owen: Hey Mommy, what do clouds feel like? Are they.... [searching for the right word].... fluffy?
Mom: Yes, I think so.
Owen: Oh! That's really cool. Hey, it looks like the ocean! Hey Mommy, how you get to clouds? I want to go there! I want to climb a tall, tall ladder and touch them!
#2: While driving in the car, we could see the Pyramid at CalState LB.
Owen: Hey Mommy, what's that thing over there?
Mom: That's a pyramid. That's where I went to school.
Owen: Oooooh... cool. And daddy went there?
Mom: No, Daddy goes to a different school.
Owen: Mommy, what daddy going to be? A doctor?
Mom: No, he's going to be a nurse. A nurse is someone who helps a doctor.
Owen: Oh yeah. I want to be a nurse, too. I want to give medicine to people and to help people. You went to school to be nurse, Mommy?
Mom: No, I went to school to be a teacher. I used to teach preschool and help kids.
Owen: Oooooh! I want to do that!! I want to help kids! I want to be teacher! Mommy, you help me be teacher?
Mom: Yeah, I can help you.
Owen: Okay, thanks! That be really cool.
#3:
Owen: Hey Mommy, what's that thing inside your head?
Mom: Your brain.
Owen: Oooooh yeah! Your brain! Hey Mommy, what your brain look like?
Mom: It's pink and gray.
Owen: Oh yeah. That's really cool!
"I never done/seen that anyfore."
"You know, you can just do what anything you want."
"I did/seen that one last year when I was a baby."




2 comments:
Wow he sure is bright!!! It's fun to hear them being curious about the world and about learning! What a fun age!
sweet boy! I like the picture you posted of him too
Post a Comment