My bags are packed.
My fridge and diaper supply are fully stocked.
My house is [mostly] clean.
My stomach is stretched to the MAX. Seriously.
Sleeping is very uncomfortable these days. Correction: Walking/standing/sitting/bending down/everything is very uncomfortable these days.
I am growing out of my maternity shirts.
It's time for this baby girl to make her debut.
I've been having lots of contractions (some quite painful) but not on a regular basis.
I am scheduled for a C-section a week from Monday, but I am hoping/praying that she'll make her debut sooner than that.
I am ready to meet my daughter.
Clutter Rehab is back new and improved!
4 months ago




1 comments:
You are having contractions!!! I say just let her come out!! :) You still have ONE day to have an October baby!! :) GOOD luck with everything! Please keep me posted! :) So excited to see pictures!! :)
Post a Comment