Monday, January 10, 2011

It's a Bird...It's a Plane...

It's BUZZ LIGHTYEAR

The other day we were driving in the car and Owen said, "MOMMY!!!  BUZZ!!"

Confused, I said, "What?"

Owen: "Mommy, Buzz in the SKY!!"

I looked up and noticed a plane flying across the sky, leaving a trail behind.

Me: "Ohhhh.... you see Buzz Lightyear in the sky?"

Owen:"Yeah... Flying in the sky!  Buzz.... where going?"

Me: "I think he's going to go see Woody."

Owen: "Oooooh...  Buzz...fly....see Woody."

I love that Owen is starting to use his imagination.

4 comments:

Gloria said...

haha I LOVE this!! I can't wait for M to sit (still) and watch Disney movies!! :)

Jason and Brittany said...

How cute. I love this age. I read your airport story. Eek. I hate when things go down like that, glad you survived, the day and the security guard. :)

Jonathan said...

Owen is awesome.

Jonathan said...

Owen is awesome.