
This little guy had his 12 month check-up yesterday (yes, it was about a month late.) He had to get 4 shots... poor little guy. Luckily, Rick was able to join us for the appointment and that meant I could leave the room and go to the reception area while Owen was being vaccinated. And yes, I realize that I am a big baby because I can't handle holding Owen's arms down while he's getting his shots. I mean, I could do it if I had to, but I am happy to avoid it when possible. Why is it that dads are able to handle that kind of stuff better?
Anyway, Owen's stats are as follows:
- Height - 30 inch., 50th percentile
- Weight - 22 lbs., 50th percentile
- Head circumference - don't remember, but it was the 25th percentile
It's pretty amazing how fast they grow up.




2 comments:
I couldn't handle the shots either. The exam rooms were so little and I would start feeling dizzy. So much better to be the one who hugs after. Owen is so adorable.
What do you do when you get shots? jk Owen is looking pretty good.
Post a Comment