Saturday, September 19, 2009

"Artsy Fartsy"

So I was feeling crafty again, and this time Rick was feeling it, too.  We've been needing something to spruce up our bedroom wall, so we decided to make a painting.  We went to a store to look at paintings for inspiration.  We found ideas that we liked, got our canvas and paints out, and went to town.  I really like the way it turned out.  Rick did all of the black stuff and I did all of the white.  Here is our finished product.


4 comments:

Gloria said...

That looks great!! You guys are sure talented!! :) You could sell your canvas'!! :)

Anonymous said...

Really cute. What part did Owen do?

Dallas said...

Sherri I know you were talented but I have to say I am amazed at Rick... WOW! That art work you both did is stunning!

Rowdy Family said...

i always knew that rick had flower power.