Monday, August 31, 2009

Family Pics

A few weeks ago we got our first "official" family photo taken by the talented Natalie Bate of Lindsay Jane Photography. She did an AMAZING job and we had a hard time picking our favorite shots! Seriously, if you're looking for someone to take your pictures, I highly recommend her. We took the pictures at Corona Del Mar on the beach and it was so much fun. Here are some of our favorites.



,



















10 comments:

Marly C said...

Beautiful pictures! You guys look great!

The Peterson's said...

Cute family pictures!!!! And what a great choice in outfits! :)

Rebecca M said...

Beautiful pics!!

Anonymous said...

Those are such good family pictures. I love them all!

Garrett and Leslie said...

Great pictures! I especially love the one of you both kissing Owen's cheeks! His face in that one is adorable!!!!

Nicole said...

"SO cute!... I like the one where you and Rick are kissing... the look on Owens face is like "can you guys stop that already!" ha ha all the pic turned out so good.. I am jelous.. I need good family pic!

Dallas said...

These pictures are gorgeous!! You have a beautiful family!!! Also thanks for commenting on my blog!

3 Men & a Lady said...

I'm so glad we could get together and take these! You guys are such a gorgeous family!

Gloria said...

These pictures look GREAT!!! :) Your family is BEAUTIFUL! I love the "Araiza 2009" in the sand, AND I love your header on your blog with your sandals and you guys in the background, soooo cute! :)

Dallas said...

These are the best family portraits I have seen! Absolutely gorgeous!