I've been in quite the crafting mood lately. I guess all of my creative juices have to go somewhere. :) This time, the recipient of my boredom is Owen. A very popular trend for nurseries/kid rooms is to spell the child's name with wooden letters on the wall. I'd debated doing this for Owen's room, not sure if I wanted to give in to the trend. However, I saw a variation of the trend on a friend's blog and decided that I wanted in! So, off to the fabulously HUGE JoAnn's store I went. I found the appropriate letters and an unfinished wooden shelf for only $10 - a great find! I stained the shelf, Mod Podged the letters, hot glued some ribbon and PRESTO! A fabulous addition to Owen's room.
Before




1 comments:
Thats super cute ! I like it, my sister also did a different kind of wooden letters for Bostyn's room that turned out really cute. I'll have to show you some time.
Post a Comment