No, I'm not pregnant.
Something very special happened to my sister Michelle on Friday.
First, she got a hug from her boyfriend Jory.
Second, she got a beautiful bouquet of roses.
Third, she got a FAT DIAMOND RING!!!
Yup! She got ENGAGED on Friday at the San Diego Temple. They make such a cute couple and we are so excited for them!! We know that they will be very happy together.
Welcome to the family, Jory!
Okay all you newly(ish) weds... Any referrals for photographers or florists???? We need to book them ASAP... the wedding is in August. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.




8 comments:
Yahoo! Congrats to Michelle! I can't believe it!
Photographer - Izlas.com . I have reffered Everyone to these guys And they rock. Tell the owner (Eric) that you know me :)
Flowers- Go to White House Flowers in Bellflower. Melissa told me about them and they were fantastic!
Congrats to them!!! They are a GORGEOUS couple!
We have THE BEST florist that my mom always uses. I died over my flowers at my wedding. Her name is Bertha and my mom has her number. I also know a few awesome photographers. Kathi Kent (my friend Kasey's mom)is a photojournalist and has done weddings FOREVER. She is really good. Also my friend Stacey Bishop just started doing weddings and she is awesome too. Just depends on what type of look they are going for.
What a super fun time for your family! Congrats again!
Congrats to your sister! How exciting!!
These pictures are so cute! Congratulations to Michelle!
WAHOO!! And WE used the same florist as Sarah Hull...so I SECOND that recommendation!!! :)
All I have to say is definitely DON'T use NATHAN PETTY for photography... :) I am sure you will completely agree with me! :)
that's so great, michelle. my goodness, sherri getting married is one thing, but i bet tammi and julie never thought Little MICHELLE would take the plunge before them! who's next, michael? congrats to michelly.
e
ps check out my lil sisters blog for a great photographer. we also have a video guy we always use. good luck!
Wow I can't believe it!! Tell Michelle congrats for me! I would not recommend my photographer, but we had the best florist. She is an old friend of my brother Sean's and we grew up with her and her whole family. Her name is Rachael Matthews from the Long Beach 1st Ward. I'll give you her number if Michelle is interested. (Rachael is Gary and Christie Marksbury's oldest daughter...if you don't know them, your in-laws do!) Congrats to Michelle again!
Post a Comment