Lexie does NOT like to nap. Whenever I try to get her to go to sleep, she fights it.
Lately, however, when I am NOT trying to get her to sleep, she will spontaneously just do it by herself.
The other morning I put Lexie on my bed so that I could get dressed. I didn't realize it, but her pacifier was nearby. I left Lexie sitting up and went to grab something in the bathroom. When I came back, she was laying on her stomach with her pacifier in her mouth. She was really still.... and when I got closer, I realized that she had put herself to sleep!
Oh my little Lexie girl... if only you did this EVERY day! That's okay, Mama still loves you.




2 comments:
That is so funny! Will is a good napper, but never falls asleep somewhere random like some kids do. We once watched Jimmer falling asleep in the high chair eating his dinner! Haha! Will never does that kind of thing! So funny when they do that, though!
Dane has always been a good napper and I remember the first time he fell asleep during "tummy time" on the floor. I was amazed and then had to check every few min to make sure he was still breathing. I am such a first time Mom. They really scare you against having them on their tummy, don't they? Well, now it is his favorite position to fall asleep while on the floor:-)
Post a Comment