I can't believe how fast the time has gone by! On Monday she will be 3 weeks old!! We are doing well and trying to get enough sleep. Owen is wonderful big brother and asks to hold his sister multiple times a day. He can often be found stroking her cheeks and saying, "She's so pretty."
Her current weight is 8 1/2 lbs. Her eyes are blue and her hair is light brown. She is a very good baby and only cries when she needs something. At night she's been eating about every 3 hours. She loves to be held and if I lay her down next to me in bed, she will turn on her side towards me. She is definitely a cuddler.
2 comments:
she is absolutely ADORABLE!! I definitely see Owen in her, but also I see your features as well! She is too cute I can't wait to meet her!!
Love her little black dress. She is so tiny and pretty. To me, she looks a lot like Owen in these pictures. It'll be fun to see if her eyes stay blue. Congrats again! She's just so cute.
Post a Comment