Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Fun with Pictures

Yesterday I took my favorite photo subject outside to test out my new camera, the Canon Rebel T1i from here.  So far I really love it.  I have yet to test out the HD video, but am excited to try it.  Here are a few of the pictures I took yesterday.  I still have a lot to learn, but it was really fun getting started.





2 comments:

Rebecca M said...

Ooo we have the same camera!!

I absolutely love it, the only thing I don't like is that sometimes I just don't want to carry such a big camera around. So hopefully your old one is still around to throw In your purse. I still need to get my old cybershot fixed as an aternstive!

Keep the pics coming!

Rachael said...

yay!!!!!!!! I love it! So happy you finally got one!! They look so good too! :)