Monday, March 15, 2010

New Addition

Introducing the newest addition to the Araiza family:



I like to call him Ricardo.  


Ricardo is my husband's life size cardboard cut-out twin.
I first met Ricardo on the morning of Valentine's day.

Later that day, Ricardo became our waiter for a romantic candlelit dinner on the deck.

Since then, Ricardo has shown up in doorways, closets, behind closed doors
and just about everywhere else to scare the daylights out of unsuspecting victims.

One of the greatest things about Ricardo is that you can put anything on the white sign he is holding.  
Since Valentine's day, Ricardo has welcomed people home, wished happy birthdays, president's day, 
and much more.

We look forward to many happy years with Ricardo.

5 comments:

Gloria said...

hahaha that is the funniest thing ever?! How long has Ricardo been around? AND what a fun Valentine's Day date :) Altho I'm not so sure about the hiding behind closed doors,etc! :) Rick is too funny :)

The Rex Family said...

That's hilarious! I probably would have punched a hole in it by now thinking it was someone about to attack!

Marly C said...

Oh my gosh, that is the funniest thing!

Rachael said...

LOVE the pictures of Owen!
So cute! :)

Ricardo scared me personally a few times.
haha so funny

Katie S said...

This is so funny!