A few weeks ago we had tickets to see a taping of The Tonight Show with Conan Obrien. We had tons of fun and got really good seats. We even got some camera time!
That same week, I also had tickets to see a taping of The Bonnie Hunt Show. (I didn't plan on going to both shows in one week - it just happened to work out that way.) My mom and Tawny and I went and it was really fun. Bonnie seems like such a nice, genuine person. We got this awesome book called Eat This, Not That, a guide to more healthy restaurant food choices. (And it is AMAZING! Some meals you think would be healthy are SOOOO not!) We even got a free hot dog and root beer! I highly recommend going to see her show - it's free and fun. But hurry - I just heard it got cancelled. :(




0 comments:
Post a Comment