This afternoon we decided to take Owen to the pumpkin patch. He is seriously obsessed with pumpkins. One of his favorite things to watch is an episode of "My Friends Tigger and Pooh" called, "Song for a Pumpkin". The entire 15 minutes is about making up a theme song for Rabbit's pumpkin. We didn't realize just how much Owen loved pumpkins until October rolled around. The pumpkins started appearing and he started pointing and talking about each and every one he saw.
So naturally, wanting to make Owen happy, we took him to the pumpkin patch. I think he was more excited to be there then he was to be at Disneyland. He didn't care about the rides - he just wanted to be among the pumpkins. We'll definitely be going back before the season is over.




4 comments:
We need to get Bostyn over to a pumpkin patch, it looks like so much fun!
Fun! Those are some big pumpkins! This reminds me of that picture you guys took of Owen inside a pumpkin :) -Katie S
Those are some GREAT pumpkin patch pictures and some good lookin' pumpkins too!!! Where was this at? I wish it would still be around by the time we get there! I've been wantin' to stick McKennan in a huge pumpkin and take a bunch of pictures of him! :) He's too small to get out, so I figure this year is my only chance!
He looks so big and so cute in those pumpkins!
Post a Comment