Monday, March 30, 2009

Picture Time!

Part I

Owen's got a new trick.  He is obsessed with trying to stand up on his own.  When he is sitting up, he reaches for anything and everything so that he can pull himself up.  He's gotten pretty good at it, too.  He can make it onto his knees with no problem.  Sometimes he can pull himself to stand after resting on his knees for a little bit.  If we help him stand all the way he can balance for a few good seconds before getting wobbly.  I'm beginning to think this kid will skip crawling and go straight to walking.  (Boy am I in trouble when he becomes mobile...) He definitely seems determined to be upright.  As you can see from the pictures, he is quite pleased with himself.

Pulling up (and so excited about it)

He did it! (just to his knees, anyway)

Part II

A few weekends ago Rick's cousin Kevin came home from serving a mission in the Dominican Republic.  The whole family got together to celebrate his homecoming and I've been meaning to post these pictures.

Four Generations: Great-Grandpa Merlin, Grandpa Henry, Rick & Owen

Say, "Cheese"

Cousins Rylan, Owen & Travis - All born within 3 months of each other

These boys are so cute I can hardly stand it!

2 comments:

The Peterson's said...

You can definitely tell which son is Rick's. He's got pearl buttons and all! Cute boys!

Donovan and Tawny Holloway said...

Those pictures turned out good they are all going to have a lot of fun as they get older.