That is so cute!! I love it when they first start to roll he is so young to already be rolling look at little mr ahead of the curve!! I totally wanted to come and see you guys when i was in cali but i figured you guys were busy with the holidays and everything!! Hopefully in July when i come back we can meet up!!!
4 comments:
That is so cute!! I love it when they first start to roll he is so young to already be rolling look at little mr ahead of the curve!! I totally wanted to come and see you guys when i was in cali but i figured you guys were busy with the holidays and everything!! Hopefully in July when i come back we can meet up!!!
Oh how fun!! He is getting cuter and cuter, I did not think it was POSSIBLE!! :)
WooHoo !!! Go Owen !!!
Too cute Sherri!
Post a Comment