Sunday, November 9, 2008

The Boy in the Striped Pajamas

Here are some more pictures of Owen from Halloween. Rick and I really wanted to get some pictures of Owen sitting in a big pumpkin. Of course, we procrastinated and waited until Halloween to buy a big pumpkin. FYI - if a pumpkin has not been bought by then, there's a reason. They were all rotten or disfigured. Luckily, Auntie Hannah had a pumpkin that she hadn't carved yet and she allowed us to use the pumpkin for our photo shoot. It was a bit smaller than we had envisioned, but we made it work. Auntie Julie had this cute little teddy bear dressed up in a pumpkin suit just like Owen's, so we had to take some pictures of the two of them together.

Last Sunday we attended the blessing of Bostyn Renee, the daughter of Rick's good friend Jason. We took a few pictures of our two little ones together and they both look just adorable!

Owen continues to grow...he's starting to fit into his 6 month sized onesies and his 3 month sized pants, which allows me to play dress up with a whole new batch of adorable clothes. He is smiling a ton now and we just can't get enough. :)

My mom is doing all right - she started chemo this week and is just taking it one day at a time. We started a blog just for my parents so everyone can stay posted on her health. We'd really appreciate all of your prayers.

My sister-in-law Tawny is due THIS Friday - so basically Owen will have a little cousin any day now! We can't wait!

















Bostyn Renee and Owen


3 comments:

Gloria said...

Those are some GREAT pictures!! He is absolutely darling!! I am so glad I finally got to meet him! :) He's just precious! I love the picture of you and him that is definitely frame worthy!! :) And that little festive photo shoot was super cute too! Just cute, Cute, CUTE! :) I miss you guys already!!!

Anonymous said...

I am starting to see some of you in Owen.

Rebecca M said...

He's getting so big! He's so cute!!