Thursday, August 14, 2008

Welcome Home!!!

On Monday my wonderful brother Jonathan returned home from serving a 2 year mission for our church in Colorado. He was scheduled to fly in to Long Beach at 8:21 p.m., but on early Monday afternoon we got a phone call that his flight had been changed. Instead, he was flying into LAX at 5:45 p.m. We were SO excited that he was coming home three hours early!

Here are some pictures of us at the airport. We have LOVED having him home and have been spending every minute with him before he leaves again to go to BYU in two weeks.
Welcome home, Jonathan!! We are SO proud of you! We love you!





7 comments:

Marie said...

oh my, I cant believe how grown up your brother looks, gesh I remember when he was in primary. Welcome home!!! HOw exciting and I must say, FINALLY a completly prego picture of you. I was starting to wonder since I hadn't really seen a belly picture:) HOw cute are you!!! I bet your brother was so shocked to see you looking all pregnant:) Well only a few more days and you'll be home free!!!

Gloria said...

How fun!! He looks great, and you look sooo cute! I love that cute pregnant belly!! I can't believe that Owen will be here so fast!!! Are you sooo excited?? Well you'll have give me all the fun details!! I'm sure your family is just sooo happy to have him home!

McKenzie said...

WOW Jonathan is a MAN.... He looks so good! I can't wait to see him on Sunday! And Sherri, you are always adorable!

Anonymous said...

Another member of the family that looks like a model. Your family should start their own agency. I have your explosion box and will try to drop it by today. FYI-your blog has had its background (Pyzam?) removed.
Good luck with this last week of pregnancy.

Joyce said...

I can't believe that Jonathan is already home from his mission! Wow! I think the last time I saw him, he was like 14. Crazy!

Steph said...

How exciting! He looks all grown up now... i love what missions do to boys. :)

Totally Hess said...

Yeah - Jonathan is home! I can't believe we missed him. (We are in Utah as of Wednesday) Wyatt will be so excited to see him!

I love all the happy smiles on the Stephens faces - especially Michael. He looks so happy to have his brother back. And Jonathan looks great too!